We at Cosmetic Surgery Pakistan offer a versatile array of laser treatments, using the latest, most sophisticated and refined of procedures. All of our treatments have been designed to cater to every individual’s unique needs.
For those who are new to laser treatment should know that laser treatment is the removal of a hair from virtually any part of the body with the modern technology of lasers.
- is the most advanced and efficient way of removing unwanted hair
- can remove unwanted hair quickly, with minimum pain, and in some cases, permanently
- does not have the drawbacks of common methods of removal of unwanted hair such as razor, waxing creams and electrolysis (quick re-growth of the hair, frequent need for treatment, and pain)
At Cosmetic Surgery Pakistan, we guarantee the best of the best. Our laser treatments surpass all of these methods. Providing not only a much reduced growth rate, but also the naturally smooth skin texture that you require while retaining your original skin tone!
To give you a basic idea of the procedure, it is important to know that there are two basic approaches to laser treatment.
Treatments Offered at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, Pakistan
- Permanent Hair Removal
- Laser – Light Sheer
- Leg Veins (spider and varicose)
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation – IPL
- Facial Veins (Telangectasias)
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Birth Marks
- Sun Damage Spots
- Acne Scars
- Freckles and Blemishes
- Port Wine Stain
- Nevus of Otta
- Becker Nevus
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Skin Tightening
- Laser Acne Treatment
- Laser Skin Treatment
- Laser Treatment for Stretch Marks
- IPL Laser Treatment
- Laser Treatment for Wrinkles
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Facial Hair Removal
- Body Hair Removal
- Male Hair Removal
- Facial Skin Tightening
- Body Skin Tightening
- Neck Skin Tightening
- Laser Pigmentation Treatment
Our qualified staff and physician would be more than happy to help you make a better more well informed decision.
Feel free to contact us with any queries, or to set up a consultation appointment.
Details to contact us are given in the “Contact Us” section.